Adidas Handball Shoes Stabil Optifit G13449
Adidas Training Handball Men's Shoes Stabil Optifit G13449
Men's Stabil Opti-Fit Indoor Sport Shoe
- Mesh nylon upper combines light weight and breathability
- adiTUFF™ for best abrasion resistance in the toe area
- adiPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Anatomically molded EVA insole for comfort
- Encapsulated midsole construction for enhanced fit and support
- adiPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Non-marking rubber outsole;
- Flexible rubber cupsole for grip and durability
adiPRENE® (Adidas Technology Footwear):
adiPRENE® is a highly shock absorbent material that cushions and protects your heel at impact.
adiPRENE+ (Adidas Technology Footwear):
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
TORSION® SYSTEM (Adidas Technology Footwear):
Lightweight arch support that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for better surface adaptation and stability.
The all new TORSION® SYSTEM is fully engineered and provides a unique transition from heel to toe for both female and male footwear products.
SPEEDCUT™ (Adidas Technology Footwear):
Provides lateral stability without limiting foot movement.
For more stability and strength during lateral movements and quick cuts.
adiWEAR® (Adidas Footwear Technology):
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber in high abrasion areas of the outsole, which prevents early wear and tear.
adiTUFF™ SYSTEM (Adidas Footwear Technology):
adiTUFF™ is an abrasion resistant material used on the toe area and/or inner side of the upper to protect from excessive wear.
OPTIFIT (Adidas Technology Footwear):
Optimized pattern cuts for best comfort during game and first moment of truth.
GEOFIT™ (Adidas Technology Footwear):
An internal footwear technology that enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatimically correct areas.
Color: White / Blue / Silver
|Size (US)||8, 8.5, 10, 11, 15|
|Weight (KG)||1.1 kg|