Adidas Shoes Supernova Glide 3 U44122
Adidas Running Shoes Supernova Glide 3 U44122
Clean, modern and ultra comfortable, this Supernova Glide 3 training shoe is ready to hit the ground running.
Women's-specific fit, with a seamless upper, FORMOTION™ cushioning and a more stable heel.
From seasoned marathoners to after-work heroes, everyone can appreciate the incredibly smooth ride of the adidas Supernova™ Glide 3 running shoes.
They feature a custom GEOFIT™ design and road-adapting FORMOTION™ for a perfect fit and miles of injury-free comfort.
- FORMOTION™: for motion control & ground adaptability.
- adiPRENE+ offers full length forefoot cushioning
- GEOFIT™ construction for anatomical fit and comfort.
- MicroSuede: Stitched on MicroSuede for smooth forefoot fit and support for the natural flexzones of the foot.
- Inlay: Moulded responsive EVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort.
- adiWEAR® outsole for best durability in high wear areas
adiWEAR® (Adidas Technology Footwear):
An extremely durable, non-marking rubber used primarily for tennis shoe outsoles and for other high-abrasion applications which offers the optimal balance of excellent abrasion resistance, traction and flexibility.
In linear sports adiWEAR® is used to reduce wear in the heel landing area and the toe-off area.
In court sports it offers durability while still allowing pivoting or sliding movements.
adiPRENE+ (Adidas Technology Footwear):
Resilient cushioning used to protect the forefoot and provide a responsive, dynamic toe-off.
GEOFIT™ (Adidas Technology Footwear):
An internal footwear technology that enhances fit and comfort by placing padding in anatimically correct areas.
FORMOTION™ (Adidas Technology Footwear):
FORMOTION™ is three-dimensionally engineered to move naturally with the athlete‘s body during sport. FORMOTION™ follows every curve of the athlete‘s body for a better fit and greater comfort while in motion.
Color: White / Silver / Pink
Material: Mesh / Synthetic
|Size (US)||6.5, 7, 7.5|
|Weight (KG)||0.8 kg|