Sabo Powerlifting Shoes Goodlift GL24-01
Sabo Powerlifting Shoes GoodLift OSH24-01
Footwear | Cylindrical sports | Heavy Athletics | Powerlifting | Static Thrust | Fitness | Body-building
- Absolutely new non-marble sole of minimum thickness with a specific pattern and side to support the foot.
- Wide 30 mm strap made of sturdy slings for secure fixation.
- A classic design made of genuine leather with a loop on the back for easy shoeing.
- A new anatomical shoe of increased fullness for comfort and proper weight distribution.
- The minimum distance from foot to floor to increase the height of the placement of the neck relative to the athlete.
SABO Goodlift - a class of footwear for powerlifting for those who prefer a minimum heel in all exercises.
In modern powerlifting there are several schools of training athletes who prefer various techniques.
The company SABO has developed a specialized professional model without a heel, which is recommended for both deadlift, squat and bench press.
Specially for this model, a new sole was designed with a minimum thickness, a special pattern.
It is made of material that provides the best adhesion to the floor.
Specialized footwear in powerlifting is the most important component of the equipment, contributing to safety, reducing injuries, improving the results.
Anatomic shoe of increased fullness.
A combination of natural and synthetic materials.
Non-abrasive sole made of high density polymer materials.
- a special shape of the sole provides a more powerful stop, while reducing the load on the ankle joint.
- very thin, but reliable and non-slip sole made of rubber of special composition is designed for work with high loads.
A boot with a strap - a slingshot and a hard sole.
Recommendations for use
Recommended operating conditions - air temperature from +10 to +25.
Do not dry on the battery.
Care - removal of dirt, brushing, special means.
|Sport||Bodybuilding, Fitness, Weightlifting|
|Weight (KG)||0.8 kg|