Sleek Swim Watch Tracks Your Laps and More
- Records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type
- Wireless upload to Garmin Connect for online analysis, storage and sharing
- Gauges swimming efficiency (swolf)
- Offers advanced features for timed sets and logging drills
- Water resistant to 50 meters
Stop counting laps. Garmin Swim is the swimming watch designed for pool¹ use that tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Strap It On and Dive In
- Garmin Swim is ready to go right out of the box.
- Just tell it the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout.
- Its sleek profile allows it to cut right through the water, so it won’t slow you down.
- And you can easily replace the battery yourself whenever needed (about once a year), instead of sending it in to the manufacturer, so you're always ready to go.
Focus On Your Training
- With Garmin Swim on your wrist, you can focus on your technique instead of what lap you’re on.
- It automatically knows the stroke you’re using and tracks your lengths, strokes, distance, pace and more.
- With a few button presses, you can also log drills or start timed intervals without constantly monitoring the pool clock.
- It even calculates your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency, making it ideal for lap swimmers of all levels.
- The intuitive interface utilizes 6 exterior buttons, so each and every function can be accessed quickly and easily.
- Slim and attractive enough to be worn as a daily watch, Garmin Swim serves as a personal reminder of your goals.
- To help you stay motivated, it displays your weekly accumulated distance under the time of day.
- Watch features include dual time zones and alarm.
Analyze and Share Workouts
- After your workout, upload your swim data to Garmin Connect™ for free online analysis.
- Here, you can view your detailed metrics and track your progress over time.
- You can also share your workout data with your coaches, workout buddies, or friends and family.
- Through the magic of ANT+™ wireless technology and the USB stick that comes with your Garmin Swim, your workout data automatically transfers to your computer when in range.
- Garmin Connect is Mac® and Windows® compatible.
¹Designed for lap pools of 17 m or more.
- Length/lap counting: yes
- Distance display: yes
- Stroke counting: yes
- Pace display: yes
- Calories: yes
- Heart rate: no
- Swolf score: yes
- Stroke type identification: yes
- Quick timer workouts: yes
- Configurable training pages: yes
- Auto-detect rest times: yes
- Works for drills: yes (user input required)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Data storage: yes (at least 30 workouts)
- Sport watch: yes
- Additional: Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm.
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions, WxHxL: 1.9" x .5" x 1.7" (4.8 x 1.3 x 4.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.4 oz (40.0 g)
- Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 31 pixels
- Battery: CR2032 (user replaceable)
- Battery life: 1 year
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: no
|Weight (KG)||0.51 kg|