Silvini Top SS Cycling T-Shirt Chiani Sport MD1418

Buy Silvini Top SS Cycling T-Shirt Chiani Sport MD1418

Choose Size:
S M L XL 
Choose Color:
Black Grey Pink 
In stock
Product with the selected option combination is not available for purchase
$88.77
Сообщить о поступлении
Сообщить о поступлении товара
Ваша просьба принята!

Вы получите уведомление о поступлении товара в продажу на указанные Вами контакты
Ваш E-Mail
Актуальность
- обязательно к заполнению
Проверка...
Categories: Silvini   Top with short sleeves   Велоспорт Одежда  

      Silvini Top SS Cycling T-Shirt Chiani Sport MD1418

      Men's Clothing | Cycling T-shirt | Short Sleeve Top

      Description:

      The Chiani cycling shirt with short sleeves and a long front zip is designed for various types of cycling and cycling on warm days.
      It has a moderately fitted cut.
      The shirt combines a variety of comfortable, lightweight and breathable materials.
      Most of it is polyester (89%), the rest is elastane (11%).
      There are four pockets for different size items - one triple back pocket for large items and a smaller zippered pocket for valuables.
      All pockets are within easy reach while cycling.
      An extended back with a non-slip silicone strap keeps the shirt in place, while reflective elements enhance visibility and safety.

      The fitted Chiani cycling jersey with full length zip is perfect for summer cycling.
      The cycling jersey is made from a combination of breathable and lightweight materials.
      The body is 89% polyester and the rest is 11% elastane.
      This cycling jersey has four pockets for your belongings.
      There are triple back pockets for larger items and a smaller zipped pocket for things you don't want to lose.
      All pockets are easily accessible while cycling.
      For greater comfort, there is also an elongated back with a non-slip silicone strap that prevents the knitwear from slipping.
      The cycling jersey is of course equipped with reflective elements that provide more safety and better visibility.

      Colour: 1142 (Grey), 1220 (Black); 5270 (Pink)
      Material: 89% polyester, 11% elastane
      # MD1418

      BrandSilvini
      Product TypeShort Sleeve Tops
      SportCycling
      Sex/GenderMale
      SizeS, M, L, XL
      ColorBlack, Grey, Pink
      Weight (KG)0.2 kg
      Loading